FIBARO Door/Window Sensor
The FIBARO Door/Window Sensor is a Z-Wave Plus compatible reed sensor that is battery powered. The FIBARO Door/Window Sensor detects the opening of windows, doors, roller blinds, garage gates, etc through detaching its two elements. The Sensor sends a signal to the Z-Wave network main controller every time two elements of the Sensor detach. This may be used in scenes, but also in monitoring systems and alarm. In addition, The FIBARO Door / Window Sensor has one additional input which can be connected to a DS18B20 temperature sensor
- Controlled by any Z-Wave controller or with FIBARO System devices
- Each time both parts of the Door/Window Sensor separate radio signal is sent
- May be connected to a switch, via IN input
- Easily mounted on windows, doors, blinds, gates, etc
- Well-suited with DS18B20 temperature sensors
- The Fibaro Door / Window Sensor is available in seven colours. Based on your home interiors you can select the best colour that match and enjoy the security and comfort as well as serene beauty.
- Powered by a single ER14250 battery
- Inputs – single, IN.
- Number of DS temperature sensors supported – 1
- Operating range – up to 30 m indoors; up to 50 m outdoors.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 76 x 17 x 19 mm.
- Frequency- 865.2 Mhz Legal Indian Frequency
While airing out the apartment in the winter do you often forget to turn off the heating? If you integrate Door/Window Sensor with the thermostat it will do the job for you. When the window is closed heating will be automatically turned on. You do not have to worry about unnecessary loss of energy and higher electricity bills. The environment will also be taken care of.