FIBARO Flood Sensor
With the sensor’s probe extended via a connecting wire the device is designed to be fitted to a wall or placed on the floor. It has an inbuilt sound alarm and LED. It also has a tilt sensor, which reports any movement. For instance, if someone moves the device from its fixed monitoring location you will get to know. The Fibaro Flood Sensor can send alarm signals while floating on water, and is sink-resistant.
- Distinctive floating design
- Identify fire or flooding
- DC or Battery powered
- Communicates with a wired alarm system or Z-Wave network
- Wireless software update
- Battery Type: CR123A
- Power Supply: 12 – 24v DC
- Power Consumption: 0.4W
- Maximum current carrying capacity of output terminals (ALARM NC, TAMP NC): 25mA
- Output terminals maximum voltage: 40V (AC or DC)
- IN standards compliance: R&TTE 199/5/WE, EMC 2004/108/EC, Radio protocol: Z-Wave
- Range: Up to 30m indoors and up to 50m outdoors (depending on building structure)
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 72 mm x 28 mm
- Measured temperature range: -20°C – 100°C
- Operational Temperature: 0°C – 40°C
- Temperature measuring accuracy: 0.5°C (within 0°C- 40°C range)
- When there is incessant rain, water can flood your basement. As soon as the first drops are detected, Flood Sensor will send you information. This enables you to prevent serious damages by reacting quickly.
- Flood Sensor will help you to arrange under floor heating. When put on the flood the device can send temperature readings to the central unit. According to the preferences of family members a correctly configured system routinely adjusts heating settings, without putting you at the risk of higher bills.
- There can be serious damage if a small leak goes unnoticed at your home. By placing Flood Sensor placed under the sink or bath you will get to know about even the smallest leak quickly. So you can prevent losses owing to water leakage.