FIBARO RGBW Controller
RGB / RGBW controller is Z-Wave compatible. FIBARO RGBW Controller may control RGB / RGBW LEDs, LED strips, and 12V – 24V power-driven light sources. Four, 0V – 10V analogue sensors, such as humidity sensors, temperature sensors, wind sensors, light sensors, air quality sensors, etc can be supported by the device. All IN and OUT terminals may be user configured for LED control or 0V-10V signal readouts. For Halogen lamps it can be used as a dimmer.
- The existing and past power consumption can be measured.
- World’s most advanced device of this type.
- Controlled through any Z-Wave controller or other FIBARO devices.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Power source: 12V DC / 24V DC.
- Rated output power: Combined 12A (sum of all connected outputs).
- Max load (e.g. Halogen lamps) at 12V – 144W combined and 24V – 288W combined.
- Power consumption: < 0.3W.
- Frequency- 865.2 Mhz Legal Indian Frequency
- Antenna range: Up to ca. 50 meters outdoor, or up to 30 meters inside (depends on building structure).
- Outside dimensions (L x W x H): 42mm x 36mm x 15mm.
- With colour LED strips you can express yourself better by unleashing your imagination! You can easily adjust the temperature of the water in the bathroom or the LED lighting or the weather outside with RGBW Controller. It can be attached to any 4 analogue sensors, e.g. humidity, pressure, or temperature sensor. And there are 3 million colours for you to choose!
- To make car parking easy in small space, the device is equipped with proximity sensor, LED strips that changes colour, and RGBW Controller. Depending on the distance between the walls and the car the colour of lighting will change.
- To make the maximum use of colour changing LED strips there is the intuitive interface. To change your living room beyond recognition all you need is a smartphone and RGBW Controller. Depending on the occasion or mood you can adjust the colours. To make the room adjust to your needs just tap once on the colour palette. You can decide whether you want a romantic setting or mood lighting while you entertain your friends or a soft lighting that is just perfect to cosy up and read a book.