FIBARO Smoke Sensor
The FIBARO Smoke Sensor is an optical Z-Wave smoke detector. It signals fire alarm by visual indicator blinking, sound and through Z-Wave control commands. At an early stage of fire outbreak itself the optical sensor detects smoke. Even if there is no fire but the temperature starts to rise significantly it can alert you. It also has an inbuilt temperature sensor, which can be programmed to indicate exceeding set temperature level. The FIBARO Smoke Sensor is designed to be placed on a ceiling or wall. To see if the device is within the Z-Wave network its visual indicator signals fire, operating mode. The smoke sensor is designed to operate under normal conditions (lacking dust, smoke, condensed water vapour), in confined spaces.
- With any Z-Wave Controller it is well-matched
- Battery powered
- 3 levels of sensors sensitivity compliant with EN 14604:2005
- Inbuilt field opening detector
- To prevent the closing of enclosure without installing the battery there is a dedicated safety mechanism
- Alarm signaled by Z-Wave control command, a loud sound, and visual indicator
- There is additional informing function about rapid temperature rise by exceeding programmed temperature threshold
- To detect possible malfunction efficiency test performed automatically every 10 seconds
- To test FIBARO Smoke Sensor’s operation self-test functionality can be performed manually
- Wireless software update feature.
- Inbuilt Z-Wave range tester
- Z-Wave Plus compatible
- Battery variety: CR123A.
- Power Supply: 12 – 24v DC.
- Power Consumption: 0.4W.
- Output terminals maximum current carrying capacity (ALARM NC, TAMP NC): 25mA.
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave.
- IN standards compliance: EMC 2004/108/EC, R&TTE 199/5/WE.
- Range: Up to 30m indoors and up to 50m outdoors (depending on terrain and building structure)
- Precise temperature range: -20°C – 100°C
- Operational Temperature: 0°C – 40°C.
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 65 mm x 28 mm.
- Frequency- 865.2 Mhz Legal Indian Frequency
- Temperature measuring correctness: 0.5°C (within 0°C- 40°C range).
Every time someone leaves a pan on the burner for too long smoke sensor installed in the kitchen will send you a notification. Kids’ culinary experiments may no longer worry you. You can always turn off the oven with your smartphone no matter where you are.