FIBARO Universal Binary Sensor
- Controlled with any Z-Wave controller or FIBARO system devices.
- Well-suited for binary sensors (can be connected to 2 binary outputs).
- Well-suited for parametric and regular alarm lines (can be connected to 2 alarm detectors).
- Well-suited with DS18B20 temperature sensors (can be connected to four DS18B20 temperature sensors).
- Supply voltage: 9-30v DC ±10%.
- Input: 2 potential-free inputs, 1 digital input 1-wire.
- Output: 2 potential-free outputs.
- Maximum current carrying capacity of outputs: 150mA.
- Maximum voltage at output contacts: 36v DC / 24v AC ±5%.
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40 °C
- Number of servicing temperature sensors: 4.
- Measurement range: -55 °C – +126 °C.
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave.
- Range: Up to 30 m in buildings (depending on the construction materials) up to 50 m in the field.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.5 x 27.3 x 12 mm.
- Forgetting to switch off bedroom lamps or TV is a common occurrence. If you have FIBARO Universal Binary Sensor you are relieved of all such tensions. You can run many devices by communicating within Z-Wave network. To turn off all lights and appliances when leaving home all you need is just one button. You can save energy and bring down your electricity charges.
- FIBARO can even design your “wake up” scene in the morning so that you will be never late for office. This is how it works. The temperature in your room is raised by the morning system and the blinds are opened. When movement is detected while you enter the bathroom your coffee machine will be automatically switched on.